Technological innovations are changing the way we light our lives for the better. Lighting has never been so beautiful, comfortable, economical and energy-efficient. At the heart of this evolution is the simple, unassuming, brilliant LED.
Unlike incandescent bulbs which produce heat-driven light emissions by way of a filament, LEDs are light-emitting diodes made of semiconductor materials. Their unique construction means an LED system can provide 50,000 to 100,000 hours of light compared to the 1,000 hours offered by ordinary incandescent bulbs.
- LEDs do not produce forward heat or fade the objects they illuminate.
- They are "instant on" with no delay.
- They work at very low temperatures, to -40°C.
- They are extremely sturdy and can withstand vibrations.
- They can be powered with a very low direct current safety voltage by a power unit positioned over 40 meters away--a record statistic.
- They don’t emit IR or UV rays, so you see colours exactly as they are in daylight.
- They come in a variety of colours in addition to white, and can be dimmed without altering colour.
Combined, these features add up to serious benefits. Essentially, LEDs give freedom to lighting system and apparatus designers, reduce costs for owners, and produce beautiful results--all while consuming less energy.
Why Illumineer LEDs?
Illumineer is setting the industry standard for premium systems that keep pace with technological advancements. Our unwavering commitment to quality and efficiency ensures that you will always benefit from the latest and greatest innovations in LED lighting. We won’t settle for anything less, and neither should you.